Pursuant to the Decision of the Croatian Government, CLASS: 022-03/20-04/72, REFNO: 50301-26/09-20-2 of 19 March 2020, the Ministry of State Assets announces
PUBLIC CALL no. 2/20 For submission of bids for the purchase of property in the ownership of the Republic of Croatia in Bast – Baška Voda cadastral municipality
SUBJECT OF THE CALL
The sale of a property in the ownership of the Republic of Croatia in Bast – Baška Voda cadastral municipality, designated as land registry cadastral plot no. 2988/77, forest with an area of 68,273 m2, registered in land title folio 3598, on which are located in essence devastated facilities belonging to the former children’s sanatorium for respiratory diseases called the “Children’s Village”.
STARTING PRICE: HRK 108,420,000.00
CASH GUARANTEE: HRK 2,168,400.00
The respective property is located to a large extent within the boundaries of the extracted construction area outside of the settlement of Promajna, planned for the urban transformation of intended economic use, hospitality tourism (T1- hotels), and to a lesser extent within the corridor of the roadways and within the planned zone of intended sports-recreational use, designation R6 – developed beach, in an area for which drafting an urban development plan is mandatory.
The capacity of the tourist zone is 800 beds. The existing facilities may be reconstructed, or demolished and new ones constructed, where high-level hospitality-tourism services must be provided in the constructed or reconstructed facilities.
The respective property is located in direct proximity to the sea foreshore, in an area in which the boundary of maritime demesne has not been defined and part of which may represent maritime demesne by application of the law, in which case that part is not the subject of the sale, and the selected Bidder is obliged to accept the implementation of the procedure for defining the boundaries of maritime demesne on the respective plot in accordance with the maritime demesne management plan from the relevant administration body in the Split-Dalmatia County, or may independently seek these in accordance with its plans, but without the possibility of reducing the sale price.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: 12:00 p.m. on 29 June 2020
PUBLIC OPENING OF BIDS: 12:00 p.m. on 29 June 2020
Information via email: email@example.com
Inspection of the property will be possible upon cessation of measures determined for combating the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
In submitting the bid, the Bidder provides explicit consent that the Ministry of State Assets may collect, use and further process the given data for the purpose of conducting the procedure to publicly collect bids, in accordance with laws on the protection of personal data.
The bid and attachments accompanying the bid are to be submitted in a closed envelope.
The front side and back side of the envelop must contain “BID FOR THE PURCHASE OF PROPERTY, PUBLIC CALL 2/20 – DO NOT OPEN until 12:00 p.m. 29 June 2020”.
Bids are submitted to the Clerk’s Office at the Ministry of State Assets or by postal mail to the following address: Ministry of State Assets, Ulica Ivana Dežmana 10, 10000 Zagreb by 12:00 p.m. on 29 June 2020.
The date of submission is deemed the date of receiving the bid at the Ministry of State Assets.
Bids received at the Ministry of State assets after 12:00 p.m. on 29 June 2020 are deemed to be late bids and will not be taken into consideration.
The public opening of bids will take place at the Ministry of State Assets, Zagreb, Ulica Ivana Dežmana 10, at 12:00 p.m. on 29 June 2020.
CONDITIONS OF THE TENDER
The property is sold in its current condition “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”.
Persons permitted to participate in the procedure for the public collection of bids are any natural persons who have Croatian citizenship, citizenship of countries within the European Economic Area and citizens of those countries with which the Republic of Croatia has a reciprocity agreement for acquiring real property titles.
All legal persons who have their headquarters in the Republic of Croatia or in a country within the European Economic Area may participate in the procedure for the public collection of bids.
The most economically advantageous Bidder is deemed to be the Bidder who offers the highest price which must be higher than the starting price, or equivalent to the starting price and expressed in Croatian kuna, whereas bids submitted in other currencies will not be taken into consideration.
In that event that the same Bidder submits a number of bids for the same property, only the bid with the highest offered price will be taken into consideration.
In the event that the first most economically advantageous Bidder withdraws from the tender, the economically advantageous Bidder is deemed to be the next Bidder who has offered the highest price under the condition that it exceeds the starting price.
The Bidder who withdraws an offer loses the right to having the cash guarantee returned.
The Ministry of State Assets retains the right to withdraw from the sale of the property at any time prior to signing the contract. In the event that the Ministry of State Assets withdraws from the sale of the property, the paid cash guarantee will be refunded to the Bidder without the right to interest covering the period it is paid to the period it is refunded, and accordingly is not materially or in any other manner liable to bidders, nor is it obliged to inform them of the reasons for withdrawing.
After selecting the most economically advantageous Bidder, the paid cash guarantee will be calculated into the sales price for the selected Bidder, whereas the other bidders will receive a refund of the paid cash guarantee but without the right to interest covering the period it is paid to the period it is refunded.
The selected Bidder is obliged within a period of eight (8) days of delivery of the sales contract to sign and return it to the Ministry of State Assets. Otherwise, the Ministry of State Assets is not bound by its decision on selection of the best Bidder.
CONTENT OF THE BID
– The bid must contain the sales price in Croatian kuna, whereas bids submitted in other currencies will not be taken into consideration.
– Data on the submitter of a bid (Bidder’s permanent residence or headquarters if a legal person, telephone number, email address)
– Tax identification number (TIN/OIB)
– Name of bank and bank account number of the Bidder for refunding the cash guarantee in the event of non-acceptance of the bid.
– Domestic legal and natural persons are obliged to submit the original or certified copy of the confirmation from the relevant Tax Administration on settlement of tax liabilities, and which must have been issued within the last thirty days.
– Domestic natural persons are obliged to attach a copy of a currently valid personal identity card, whereas foreign nationals a copy of their passport
– Domestic legal persons must attach a company record from the commercial court register, whereas foreign legal persons a company record from their domicile commercial register along with a certified translation from a court interpreter for the Croatian language
– Proof of executed payment of the cash guarantee to the giro account of the Ministry of State Assets IBAN: HR1210010051863000160, model 64, along with reference number (“poziv na broj”) designated as 9725-49608-PAYEE TIN/OIB, where the description field (“opis plaćanja”) should cite the designation of the property for which the cash guarantee is paid
– Statement from the Bidder certified by a notary public whereby the Bidder is obliged, in the event that his bid is accepted, to conclude the sale contract at the Bidder’s cost, to fully accept conditions of the tender, and that his bid remains in force for 90 days, counting from the day of opening the actual bid.
The bid along with the entire documentation for participating in the public tender must be numerated such that each page of the bid and documentation is designated (e.g., 1/3, 2/3, 3/3), and must be bound as a whole such that the bid along with the entire documentation is tied and joined by a ribbon (e.g., legal thread). Bids that are received, and not bound or numerated as in the above-described manner, will be considered invalid and such bids will not be taken into consideration.
The bid must be in the Croatian language.